THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 September 2007

Jane Eyre

Annotation #17
"I believe I have found the instrument for my cure in-"
"To you I can talk of my lovely one."
"John Reed died yesterday was a week, at his chambers in London."
"It brought on a stroke."
"Bring Jane -fetch Jane Eyre"
"promise me only to stay a week-"
"At all events you will come back"
"Adele ought to go to school"
"Not to advertise: and to trust this quest of a situation to me. I'll find you one in time."

Mr. Rochester has suggested his feelings for Jane when saying she could be his cure. That is ruined by the fact that he is still going to marry Miss Ingram and talk about her to Jane. Robert came and told Jane that John Reed committed suicide and that in Mrs. Reed's delerios state she has been calling for Jane. Before she leaves she goes to get permission to leave and Mr. Rochester is very perssitant on making sure Jane comes back. Jane suggests that Adele she go to school as to not be in the bride's way and that would mean Jane would have to find work somewhere else but Mr. Rochester doesn't want Jane to advertise. I think that he wants to advertise her so he can make sure she stays or is far away from his manor.

1 comment:

Anshuman said...

seems like someone is trying to scare ppl wid her silly vampire stories :P