THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 September 2007

Jane Eyre

Annotation #11
"Do you think me handsom?"
"I am disposed to be gregarious and communicative tonight and that is why I sent for you."
"I don't wish to treat you like an inferior; that is, I claim only such superiority as must result from twenty years' difference in age and a century's andvance in experience."
"I don't think, sir, you have a right to command me, merely because you are older than I, or because you have seen more of the world than I have; your claim to superiority depends on the use you have made of your time and experience."
"I have plenty of faults of my own."
"You said error brought remorse, and you pronounced remorse the poisen of existence."
Celine Varens mother of Adele

Jane learns a lot about Mr. Rochester. Through there conversation they discuss somethings that lead to how Mr. Rochester should change himself for the better. Also Mr. Rochester tells Jane who Adele's mother is and that he used to be in love with her but he denies being the father.

No comments: