THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 September 2007

Jane Eyre

Annotation #14
"it surprises me that he has already made so protracted a stay at Thornfield"
"I already seemed to have obtained proof -to remove the last shade of doubt, it remained but to see them together."
"just after I had renderded him, what he deemed, an essential service - and he holding my hand, and looking down on my face, surveyed me with eyes that revealed a heart full and eager to everflow; in whose emotions I had a part."
"I had not intended to love him...He made me love him without looking at me."
"He is not to them what he is to me, he is not of their kind. I believe he is of mine."
"but I affirm that you are; so much depressed that a few words would bring tears to your eyes."

Jane has admitted to falling in love with Mr. Rochester. Now that she has seen Blanche Ingram she has even more doubts. Yet deep down she believes that they are two of a kind. She loves him so much that it is depressing and hurting her inside.

No comments: