THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 October 2007

Jane Eyre

Annotation 34
desolate spot
I had recognized him--it was my master, Edward Fairfax Rochester, and no other.
"When you go in, tell your master that a person wishes to speak to him, but do not give my name."
"God bless you, sir! I am glad to be so near you again."
"Certaintly--unless you object."
"My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame."
"It is time someone undertook to rehumanise you."
he would have never forced me to be his mistress.
"Well--you can leave me, ma'am; but before you go you will be pleased just to answer me a question or two."


Jane arrived at the place Mr. Rochester is staying, the place is not very beautiful and is hidded deep within the foilage. When Jane arrives Mr. Rochester at first doesn't believe it's her; he thinks it's just his mind playing a trick on him. They start catching up and Jane starts telling him about St. John. Mr. Rochester gets jealous of them and thinks that that she would prefer him.

No comments: